Do you want to create coupons and vouchers in WordPress? People are always seeking ways to spend wisely. Most customers look for a coupon before visiting a retailer because everyone wants to save money. Coupon and voucher codes are good for promoting your online store, reducing cart abandonment, and increasing your online business sales. You can offer coupons and voucher deals to convince users to make a purchase from your store immediately. In this article, we will show you how to save a few bucks that lead to more sales for your online business using a wordpress plugin.
Why Use a plugin to create coupons and vouchers for your online store?
There are several reasons why use a plugin to create coupons and vouchers for your online business. A coupon or a voucher is a great way to convert your website visitors into customers and increase sales on your online store. You can offer different coupon and voucher deals so that your customers will be attracted to visit the store more often and purchase more items. Because stores don’t offer any coupons, consumers will likely shift or go to similar stores that offer coupons or discounts.
if you have a coupon or a voucher field on your website page, then people will search for a coupon code before making the purchase, so they can save money. That’s means if you want to reduce cart rejections and increase sales, then you need to add coupons and vouchers on your website.
While WooCommerce comes with a built-in coupon feature, you need a third-party plugin for advanced coupon and voucher features like creating custom coupon and voucher templates, adding date and price features, displaying coupons and vouchers in popups, and more.
You can use the “WP Voucher Creator” plugin to grow your sales. Let’s take a look at the plugin features and functionality.
WordPress Coupon and Voucher Creator
WordPress Coupon and Voucher Creator is the best WordPress plugin for providing coupons and gift vouchers to your site visitors. WP Voucher Creator allows you to create your desired deal, gift cards, eCards, promo codes, discount cards, and voucher design. In short, WordPress Coupon and Voucher Creator do exactly what its name says.
Here are the main features of WordPress Coupon Creator
- Modern interface to build vouchers: WP Voucher Creator provides a modern interface to build vouchers, gift cards, promo codes, discount cards. WP Voucher Creator allows you to create your own template by using canvas. You can add custom logos and branding to your voucher.
- Set Voucher Amount: WordPress voucher creator allows you to set the minimum and maximum voucher amount.
- Voucher Expiry Date: WP Coupon and Voucher creator is the most profitable way to increase sales it allows you to set voucher expiry date. Its means you cannot use your voucher after its expiry date.
- Voucher Currency: For some countries, exchange rates constantly change, while others use a fixed exchange rate. Coupon Creator allows you to set voucher currency according to your needs.
- Success Page: You can set a payment success page. Whenever users purchase a voucher, after completing the payment process success page will be shown to them.
- Live Preview: After creating the voucher template and voucher you can see a live preview of the voucher.
- Voucher Entries: You can see purchased voucher entries. All entries are displayed in a table on the entries page.
- Shortcodes: WP voucher creator provides shortcodes to show coupons and vouchers in posts or pages on the front end. You just need to copy the voucher code and paste it inside the post or page where you want to show your coupon or voucher.
- Download Voucher: After purchasing the voucher user can download the voucher in png format.
- PayPal Sandbox: WP Voucher Creator provides a PayPal Sandbox feature to test payments.
- Emails: You can add an email that will receive vouchers bought by any user. Whenever a user purchases a voucher you will receive an email regarding this,
How WordPress Coupon and Voucher Creator Works?
WordPress Coupon Creator allows you to create your desired deal, gift cards, eCards, promo codes, discount cards, and voucher design. After creating a coupon or a voucher template you have to add a new coupon or voucher and set the price, expiry date, select template, and choose voucher form fields. After that, all you have to do is place the voucher shortcodes on any post or page you want. You can set the min and max coupon or voucher amount. You can save the email that will receive coupons or vouchers bought by any User or PayPal info to test payment.
We hope this article helped you to create a coupon or voucher on your wordpress website. If you liked this article, then please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for WordPress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.